If you’re prepared to make use of your mathematical abilities in your selected occupation you then shouldn’t omit the chance to use for the 8ECM Scholarships for International Students in Slovenia.
The function of this program is to inspire exceptional students and researchers who reveal doable and need to be professional in the sphere of Mathematics.
Clarity of Information
Golden alternative for international students to pursue a occupation in the sphere of Mathematics
The European Congress of Mathematics complements cooperation amongst mathematicians from all European nations. It is held below the auspices of the European Mathematical Society (EMS) and used to be one in all its earliest tasks. It is an international congress of the math neighborhood.
Why will have to follow to this program? The program will provide you with abilities and recognition you want to release right into a lifelong trail luck. It provides very good occupation possibilities and paintings alternative for applicants.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: European Congress of Mathematics, Slovenia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Congress charge waiver and a two-star lodging
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not identified
- Nationality: International students
- The award can also be taken in Slovenia
- Eligible Countries:Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, FYR Macedonia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Korea, PDR Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Paraguay, Middle East and North Africa: Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Jordan, Syria, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- If the selection of a success packages does now not exhaust the selection of reserved grants, nationals of alternative nations are invited to use. Priority will likely be given to: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Batavia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine, Belarus, Russian Federation, Turkey, Georgia, Moldova, Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, and Tunisia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: The award is open for the ones exceptional students and researchers who reveal doable and are coming from growing nations as outlined through the European Mathematical Society, and different nations as decided in this Open Call.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For making use of to this training award, students are required to be registered as a bachelor or masters and PhD level pupil at a known university. After being authorised, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must connect the CV, motivation letter, 2 advice letters, transcript of all information got to this point, on all finished ranges (Ba/Ma/PhD), replica of a doctorate level, List of publications.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, all claimants will have to have best grasp their bachelor, masters and PhD level certificates with excellent educational grades.
- Language Requirement: To participate in this program, aspirants wish to supply proof of English language profi
Benefits: The grant will quilt the congress charge waiver and a two-star lodging in the close to neighborhood of the 8ECM, in the past decided through the 8ECM organizers.