The Arts and Culture Trust (ACT), the Dramatic, Artistic and Literary Rights Organisation (DALRO) and Nedbank are awarding ACT | DALRO | Nedbank Scholarships to be had for younger South Africans. Successful applicants shall be funded via their undergraduate level.
Arts and Culture Trust imaginative and prescient is to determine a self- maintaining perpetual fund for the improvement of arts, tradition and heritage in South Africa.
Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally required to supply proof of skillability in English on the upper stage required through the University.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to pursue undergraduate level programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Performing Arts.
- Scholarship Award: Successful applicants shall be funded via their undergraduate level.
- Nationality: Available to younger South Africans.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Scholarship can also be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is to be had to younger South Africans.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you should meet the next necessities:
Scholarship packages are open to younger other people intending on learning against a acting arts level in 2019. Applicants might audition within the classes of making a song, dance, appearing and musical theatre and are open to freshmen these days in grade 12 and people underneath the age of 30 who’ve effectively finished grade 12 and don’t seem to be these days registered for find out about against an undergraduate level.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally required to supply proof of skillability in English on the upper stage required through the University.
How to Apply: To sign in click on at the underneath hyperlink: