Applications are invited for ACT Teacher Scholarship Program. The scholarship program supplies ACT Education Directorate (Directorate) lecturers and school leaders with improve to adopt additional learn about, coaching and/or analysis that may result in stepped forward pupil studying results.
The Australian Capital Territory Legislative Assembly is the unicameral legislature of the Australian Capital Territory. It sits in the Legislative Assembly Building on Civic Square, with regards to the centre of the town of Canberra.
- Application Deadline: May 11, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had for lecturers and school leaders to adopt additional learn about, coaching and/or analysis.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the sector of training.
- Scholarship Award: Not Known
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can also be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand voters are eligible to use.
- Entrance Requirements: Students are eligible if:
Students are lately hired as a instructor, together with School Leader C, B and A ranges, throughout the Directorate
Students had been hired via the Directorate as a instructor completely or briefly for no less than 3 years
Students have now not won a scholarship from the Directorate against any path of research finished throughout the ultimate 3 years.
Scholarship recipients are anticipated to decide to their employment with the Directorate for a length of 3 years following the realization of the scholarship.
How to Apply:
Applications for the Teacher Scholarship Program Cohort 26 open nine April and shut on 11 May 2018. A preview of the applying (section 1) and the Principal endorsement (section 2) is to be had in the next connected previews. Applications will have to be submitted by means of the web bureaucracy.