Searching for programmes
? Here is an admirable alternative for you. The American University in Cairo is providing Public School Scholarships to the exceptional Egyptian students.
The objective of this software
is to supply alternatives for sensible and financially deprived students, who want to proceed graduate level program at AUC.
Clarity of Information
Nice alternative for students
The American University in Cairo provides American-style studying systems on the undergraduate, graduate ranges. It is an establishment of upper schooling and middle of highbrow and ranked 1st in Egypt by means of QS World University Rankings 2018.
Why on the American University in Cairo? The university provides applicants remarkable liberal arts schooling in a cross-cultural atmosphere. It encourages students to suppose significantly and read about their position in the arena.
Application Deadline: June 13, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Egypt
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate level program in any topic
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant will have to be an Egyptian pupil graduating from public faculties, Experimental, STEM, and Nile faculties, have an impressive secondary school educational report and show monetary want.
How to Apply
- How to use: For greedy this chance, aspirants are had to observe for admission in graduate degree coursework at AUC. After being enrolled on the university, claimants can fill and post the information sheet and whole a web-based software via Banner Self-Service.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers wish to connect the curriculum vitae, copies of related transcripts from faculties or universities, evidence of admission or proof of getting implemented for any of the systems and two letters from referees.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants will have to need to care for a Minimum acceptance rating of 97 % for the science segment and 94 % for the humanities segment.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants wish to move both the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimal band rating of five.five and writing the rating of five.five or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimal overall rating of 62 and writing rating of 17.
Benefits: The a success students will obtain a scholarship fund for the route.