The Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program (AFLSP) grants scholarships to prime calibre Asian students finding out in a foreign country inside Asia.
Under the management of Bai Xian Asia Institute (BXAI), the AFLSP supplies a platform on which students and academic establishments can domesticate lasting relationships according to mutual accept as true with and working out—crucial gear for construction bridges throughout cultures.
The Zhejiang University (ZJU) is taking part in the AFLSP as certainly one of its Anchor Universities. Applications for School of Public Affairs, School of Economics, School of Management, College of Media and International Culture, School of Humanities, School of International Studies and College of Education will probably be given precedence.
• Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is to be had to pursue a grasp’s stage program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is to be had to find out about the topic introduced via the university.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarship will duvet the Tuition waiver, unfastened lodging on campus, Living allowance: CNY 6,000 per 30 days (ten months in step with 12 months, up to two years and International scholar’s medical insurance coverage.
• Number of Scholarships: Not identified.
• Nationality: Scholarship is to be had for the next Asian international locations:
• Scholarship may also be taken in China.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: Scholarship is to be had for the next Asian international locations:
• Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant should meet the next standards:
1. Applicants should grasp citizenship of an Asian nation (as opposed to the People’s Republic of China).
2. Applicants should be in excellent health situation.
three. Applicants should be Bachelor stage holders or graduating students generally on the age of 35 or beneath (born after April 30, 1983).
four. Applicants should have educational excellence, honesty and integrity, open imaginative and prescient, sense of accountability and project.
five. Applicants should respect the project and imaginative and prescient of the AFLSP Program.
6. If admitted to the Program, candidates shall keep enrolled as a full-time scholar at Zhejiang University and actively take part in quite a lot of actions arranged via the university.
7. Applicants should agree to signal a scholar dedication letter stipulated via Bai Xian Asia Institute.
eight. Language skillability necessities:
1). Applicants for Chinese-taught methods of literature, historical past, philosophy, schooling and legislation must have a degree four HSK certificates with minimal rating of 210, or HSK certificates of stage five or above; candidates for different Chinese-taught methods must have a degree four HSK certificates with minimal rating of 190, or HSK certificates of stage five or above. Applicants with TOEFL or IELTS certificate will probably be given precedence.
2). There aren’t any Chinese language skillability necessities for candidates of English-taught methods, however they (except for for English local audio system) should have an internet-based TOEFL take a look at rating of 90 or IELTS take a look at rating of 6.five (or above).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are most often required to supply proof of skillability in English on the upper stage required via the University.
How to Apply: Applicants shall fill in and post the Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University by means of the International Students Online Application System.