The Global Academy of Agriculture and Food Security is providing three undergraduate scholarships to UK students starting their research in September 2018. The Scholarships are aggressive and awarded at the foundation of educational benefit.
The University of Edinburgh based in 1582, is the 6th oldest university within the English-speaking global and one among Scotland’s historic universities. The university is deeply embedded within the cloth of the town of Edinburgh, with most of the constructions within the historical Old Town belonging to the university.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had for pursuing BSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the box of Agricultural Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship is value £1,500 and is tenable for three hundred and sixty five days.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 3 scholarships to be had.
- Scholarship will also be taken within the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK are eligible to use.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should be nationals and citizens of the UK and be categorised as a Scottish or Rest of UK for tuition price functions. Applicants should have carried out for any BSc Agricultural Sciences programme presented by way of the Global Academy of Agriculture and Food Security taking off within the 2018-2019 educational 12 months. Applicants must have firmly permitted their be offering of admission by way of the scholarship closing date of May 31, 2018.
How to Apply:
In order to realize get entry to to the scholarship utility gadget candidates should have carried out for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please be aware that, following the submission of an utility for admission, it may possibly take as much as 5 operating days for all gadget assessments to be finished and for get entry to to be granted. The on-line scholarship utility shape is positioned in EUCLID and will also be accessed by means of MyEd.