The Alice Smith School wishes to invite Malaysians students to apply for the Bursaries & Scholarships for the academic year of 2017/2018.
The KLASS scholarship is a full scholarship with the underlying aim to benefit high achieving post-SPM Malaysian students with limited financial means.
The Alice Smith School is the oldest international school in Malaysia with a rich British heritage and a reputation for educational excellence.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue secondary education.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the school.
Scholarship Award: The KLASS Scholarship is a full scholarship. Tuition fees, building levy and enrolment fee will be included. Tuition fees include all textbooks and materials, external examination fees, and curriculum-based trips. Transportation to and from school, lunch, and optional school trips are not included. Additional payment will be required for extracurricular activities not covered in the normal range offered by the school, or for surplus on trips.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants of Malaysia are eligible for the scholarship.
Nationality: Malaysian applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Completed application form.
- A 250-word personal statement (see notes below).
- A copy of your SPM forecast results and recent school report.
- A letter of recommendation from your current Principal (or teacher).
- A letter of recommendation from an adult outside the school environment who knows you through your extra-curricular activities, either sports, music, arts, or community service.
- A copy of your parents’ most recent Income Tax Return form and a copy of the e-filing document. This is confidential and is only used to determine financial need.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 27, 2017.