The Japanese Government is happy to announce the Japan Scholarship Program on the Asian Development Bank. The scholarship is open to pursuing postgraduate research in economics, control, science and generation, and different development-related fields at taking part educational establishments within the Asia-Pacific area.
The goal is to provide a chance for well-qualified voters of ADB’s creating member international locations to adopt postgraduate research.
Founded in 1883, Auckland is the rustic’s biggest university with over 40,000 students, just about 10,000 of whom graduate once a year. The values of the University replicate a dedication to Conserving, advancing and disseminating wisdom via instructing, finding out, analysis and artistic paintings of the very best same old.
- Applications Deadline: July 19, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate level program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship shall be awarded within the box of economics, control, science and generation, and different development-related fields at taking part educational establishments within the Asia-Pacific area.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will duvet:
- Tuition charges on the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the coed’s house nation to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The fundamental value of residing in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance coverage in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the coed’s house nation on the conclusion of his or her route of research.
- For students engaged in analysis, a unique grant is also to be had for thesis preparation.
- Note: The ADB-JSP does now not duvet dependents.
- Nationality: creating member international locations are eligible to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can also be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the candidates should be following all of the given standards:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are to be had to students from creating member international locations.
- Entrance Requirements: You should:
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For an inventory of present creating member international locations discuss with the ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have received admission to an licensed grasp at an licensed educational establishment.
- Have a bachelors level or its an identical with a awesome educational file.
- Have a minimum of two years of full-time skilled paintings revel in (received after a university level) on the time of utility.
- Be gifted in oral and written English verbal exchange abilities so that you could pursue research.
- Be below 35 years previous on the time of utility. In outstanding instances, for programmes which can be suitable for senior officers and executives, the age prohibit is 45 years.
- Be in excellent health.
- Agree to go back to your own home nation after finishing the programme.
- University of Auckland programmes lined via this scholarship scheme are restricted to the next:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programmes in Engineering.
To be regarded as for the scholarship, you should publish the next documentation previous to the remaining date:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Academic documentation – each educational transcripts and level certificate
- Certificate of Employment for the period of employment issued via the corporate
- Certificate of Income issued via the corporate
- Certificate of Family Income issued via the corporate. Must be both your oldsters or spouses annual/per 30 days source of revenue.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS check
How to Apply: To practice for the scholarship, the candidates should publish a web based utility in the course of the given hyperlink: https://www.adb.org/site/careers/japan-scholarship-program/procedures-applying