Outstanding applicants are invited to grow to be part of this Breathing For Tomorrow Lung Cancer Scholarship. The program is obtainable by means of the Pintas & Mullins Law Firm for the instructional 12 months 2020/21.
The instructional award is to supply monetary improve for the ones students who’re enrolled in undergraduate learn about at an permitted U.S. college or university.
Clarity of Information
Golden probability for students to get the instructional fund in the USA.
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm gives loose consultations, house and medical institution appointments, and a contingency charge association. They are dedicated to giving your case the consideration it merits and handing over remarkable effects at an inexpensive value.
Why will have to follow for this program? The crew individuals at Pintas & Mullins Law Firm inspire students who’ve skilled the devastation that lung most cancers brings to channel that grief towards serving to the international higher grab this illness.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Provider: Pintas & Mullins Law Firm
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award will also be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following standards:
- They will have to have a GPA of three.five or higher
- Be accredited to or enrolled in an permitted U.S. college or university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be regarded as for this award, applicants wish to publish the online application form for the instructional fund.
- Supporting Documents: Please write a 1,500-word essay on the following subject, reserve it as a PDF, and add it along with your utility
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates should have prime school certificate with a just right instructional file.
- Language Requirement: Students wish to display that they have got a just right degree of written and spoken English.
The Pintas & Mullins Law Firm will supply an award quantity of $2500 to the successful applicants.