Flinders University in partnership with BW Businessworld is offering scholarships for Indian students. These scholarships will cover 100% of the tuition fee for a postgraduate coursework business degree commencing in Semester Two July 2018 (up to a maximum of four semesters study).
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honour of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century.
If your first language is not English you will need to meet English language entry requirements in addition to the course prerequisites.
Application Deadline: May 6, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate coursework business degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business.
Scholarship Award: The Flinders BW Businessworld Scholarship is valued at approximately AUD$65,000, and will cover 100% of the tuition fee for a postgraduate coursework business degree commencing in Semester Two July 2018 (up to a maximum of four semesters study).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from India are eligible to apply.
To enrol at Flinders as a postgraduate student you must meet the following academic requirements for admission as follows:
- The equivalent of a three-year Australian bachelors degree.
- Some degrees may require work experience to meet the entry requirements. A reference or statement from the employer will be required.
- Special requirements apply to the four-year Doctor of Medicine.
English Language Requirements: If your first language is not English you will need to meet English language entry requirements in addition to the course prerequisites.
All applications must be submitted online unless you are one of the following groups of prospective or current students applying for:
- A research higher degree
- A one-year honours program
- A packaged program
- An internal transfer
- A deferral
How to Apply:
- Apply to study at Flinders University for Semester Two July 2018 in any postgraduate coursework business degree outlined below. All applications must be submitted by 6th May 2018.
Master of Business (with specialisations in Finance, Health, Human Resource Management, International Business and Marketing)
Master of Accounting
Master of Business Administration
Master of Accounting and Finance
Master of Accounting and Marketing
- Successful applicants will receive an offer for their postgraduate coursework business degree for Semester Two July 2018. Students will also be assessed for any other scholarships.
- Applicants with an offer will be sent an additional application form to be completed allowing them to explain why they are India’s most innovative business student.
- The Scholarship Panel will shortlist scholarship recipients in early May 2018, with the scholarships awarded in late May 2018 in India.
- The scholarship recipient must finalise Flinders University and Department of Immigration and Border Protection requirements, and arrive in Adelaide before 23 July 2018 ready to commence study at Flinders University.