Having a keenness for finding out is necessary for finishing goals. If you even have that, then Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships program is a superb alternative for serving to you in attaining your objectives.
The instructional award is open for Canadian electorate to pursue an internship program in a Latin American nation. Similarly, it’s to be had for Latin American applicants to adopt a master or PhD program at a Canadian university.
Clarity of Information
Excellent program for Canadian and Latin American students
The QES program is established in serving to to develop younger Canadians into world electorate whilst selling Canada as a vacation spot for the sector’s best ability and attracting best ability and international analysis leaders to Canada.
Why at this instructional program? This instructional award is giving members a chance to pursue upper schooling and an internship program at a credible institute or university with a just right quantity of investment.
- University or Organization: Queen Elizabeth Scholars
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Internship and Graduate diploma
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not identified
- Application Deadline: November four, 2019
- Language: English and French
- Eligible Countries:Candidates from Canada and Latin American international locations (Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, and Turks and Caicos) are eligible to use
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is split into two section-
- Section 1- Canadian members to pursue an internship program in a Latin American nation
- Section 2- International Caribbean or Latin America students to check or habits analysis at a Canadian university
- Admissible Criteria: The standards is as follows-
- For Canadian Candidates: Interns should be 35 years of age or beneath on the time in their utility for an internship.
- Under outstanding cases, a request for exemption to this rule could also be regarded as Interns should be registered at a provincially known, degree-granting Canadian university when making use of for the internship
- Interns should be getting into or enrolled of their 3rd or fourth 12 months of undergraduate stage research, or be enrolled in a graduate program
- Interns must be capable to be in contact in a minimum of one of the crucial languages of labor utilized by the spouse group and
- Interns should take part in group engagement actions all the way through the tenure of the award.
- For Latin American Students: Scholars should be 35 years of age or beneath a time of utility. Under outstanding cases, a request for exemption to this rule could also be regarded as
- Scholars should take part in group engagement actions whilst in Canada.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are asked to take admission in a grasp or a PhD diploma program at a Canadian university.
- After that, apply the stairs to be able to practice to the grant-
- Open the online application portal
- Create an account
- Fill out the net utility shape
- put up the funds shape
- Upload the Indication of University reinforce from
- Attach the letters of reinforce from the spouse group and put up the appliance
- Language Requirement: Candidates wish to display their language talent both in English or French.
QES will give a contribution as much as $6,000 for 3 to six-month internships and as much as $eight,000 for seven to twelve-month internships for Canadian students. Other members are prompt to test their investment quantity in Annex C and Annex D.