The Barts Cancer Institute is providing Cancer Research UK 4 year PhD studentships to begin in September 2019. Studentships are to be had for International students.
Our coaching programme targets to broaden a cohort of scientists supplied each intellectually and technically to habits the best quality analysis on most cancers.
BCI used to be created in 2003, and taken in combination one of the most maximum eminent most cancers analysis groups in London. We are one of the crucial six Institutes throughout the Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London. Barts Cancer Institute (BCI) is without doubt one of the most sensible 5 most cancers analysis centres in the UK and is one in all 13 Cancer Research UK Centres of Excellence.
- Applications Deadline: January 18, 2019
- Course Level: Studentships are to be had to pursue a PhD analysis program.
- Study Subject: We are actually inviting programs for the next tasks:
- Characterising the immune signatures that force the evolution of follicular lymphoma from pre-malignant to malignant states
- Development and implementation of a computational techniques biology way for the id of novel healing goals in follicular lymphoma.
- Scholarship Award: These studentships come with the next investment for 4 years:
- A tax-free annual stipend of £21,000
- Tuition Fees on the Home/EU fee
- Project consumables
- Nationality: Studentships are to be had for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship will also be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Studentships are to be had for International students.
Entrance Requirements: These studentships are open to graduates with both:
- A 2:1 or 1st stage in a similar matter; or,
- A 2:2 in a similar matter with a next MSc awarded with Merit or Distinction
If your stage has now not but been awarded however you might be anticipated to satisfy the above access necessities you might be welcome to use.
For additional info on international equivalencies please see right here.
English Language Requirements
Applicants for whom English isn’t the primary language can even require a minimal IELTS rating of 6.five (with 6.zero in the written element), or identical, except your undergraduate stage used to be studied in, and awarded by way of, an English talking nation. For additional info on appropriate English language please see right here.
Please word that investment for those fellowships is handiest supplied on the house/EU fee.
How to Apply: You will want to entire our online application form. You will probably be required to incorporate the next as a part of your utility:
- Your CV
- Statement of function
- Details of two referees. At least one in all your references will have to be an educational one.
- Copy of your transcript(s), together with a breakdown of marks
- If appropriate, evidence of English skillability
When finishing the applying shape, please be sure that:
- In the Research Proposal segment, you point out the title of the manager and name of the challenge that you’re making use of for. There is not any requirement to add a Research Proposal as you’ll be making use of for a selected challenge
- Within the Funding segment, you choose I’m a QMUL PG Research Studentship applicant after which kind CRUK Accelerator studentship in the field under
- You supply all supporting paperwork, as we’re not able to believe incomplete programs.