Applications are invited for China Scholarship Council at Cardiff University in the United Kingdom. This scholarship price range for Chinese university students to review out of the country for PhD levels in the fields of science and era.
Cardiff University is providing complete tuition price investment and an annual stipend to give a boost to self-funding full-time PhD international students for as much as 3 years. CSC awards most often quilt up airfares and dwelling prices for as much as 4 years.
With over 7,500 international students Cardiff is the one Welsh member of the Russell Group of research-intensive British universities. The university gives an educationally superb revel in for his or her students.
- Applications Deadline: 25 January 2019.
- Course Level: PhD levels
- Study Subject: science and era
- Scholarship Award: Not Known
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are to be had
- Scholarship can also be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible candidate’s following minimal :
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is to be had to students on the International stage.
- Entrance Requirements: In addition to the usual software shape, candidates will have to additionally:
- Attach an Academic CV. Further steerage on educational CVs can also be discovered at vitae.ac.united kingdom.
- Ensure the Personal Statement (a part of the University software shape) supplies a transparent clarification of the examine hobby, preparation undertaken, and an working out of the importance of the examine. Further steerage can also be discovered at vitae.ac.united kingdom.
- Select ‘I can be making use of for a scholarship/grant’ when precipitated at the University software shape.
- When requested ‘Please give the identify of the person or group to whom you’re making use of’, the next commentary can also be copied ‘I want to be thought to be for China Scholarship Council investment’.
How to Apply:
If you may have any queries concerning the China Scholarship Council fund, emailed without delay to [email protected] OR +44 (zero)29 2087 4432