The CEDEJ and IFAO are providing a scholarship in human and social sciences on fresh tendencies of Egyptian society in the 19th and 20th centuries. This scholarship is open to students of any nationality who cling a Master or similar and are or will likely be registered for a PhD on the date of September 1, 2018.
French Institute of Oriental Archeology (or IFAO), often referred to as the French Institute for Oriental Archaeology in Cairo is a French analysis institute primarily based in Cairo, Egypt, devoted to the find out about of the archaeology, historical past and languages of the quite a lot of sessions of Egypt’s civilisation.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in human and social sciences on fresh tendencies of Egyptian society in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship quantity is 12 per month bills of one 000 euros web monthly (in addition to the granting of a round-trip flight price tag). The beneficiary might, at his/her possibility, obtain this scholarship both for 12 consecutive months ranging from September 1, 2018, or for 12 months unfold over two years from September 1, 2018, until August 31, 2019.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship may also be taken in Egypt
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality are eligible to use.
- Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is open to students of any nationality who cling a Master or similar and are or will likely be registered for a PhD on the date of September 1, 2018.
- English Language Requirements:
The software will have to come with the next:
- ID Photocopy;
- An in depth curriculum vitae in English or French;
- If the candidate isn’t registered for the PhD but: a certificates of Master’s stage or similar, or however, a certificates of registration for the second one 12 months of the MA for the 12 months 2017-2018;
- If the candidate is already registered for the PhD: a registration certificates of the University for the 12 months 2017-2018;
- A analysis venture presentation, in a most of ten pages, in French or English;
- Two advice letters in English or French
How to Apply:
The software will have to be despatched in digital shape.