Chandigarh Government is extremely joyful to supply the Non-Hindi Speaking Scholarships for sensible students in India.
The major goal of The grant is to inspire the learn about of Hindi in Non-Hindi talking States and fortify students who need to whole senior-secondary programme for the yr 2020.
Clarity of Information
Get an award quantity of Rs.500 or 1000 per thirty days to finish your training in India.
Why must you observe for this programme? By becoming a member of this programme, students can get the most productive profession alternatives for his or her long run vacation spot and students too can assemble new areas, content material and codecs for training nowadays and day after today.
Application Deadline: Varies consistent with university
- University or Organization: Chandigarh Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Senior-secondary
- Award: Rs. 500 or 1000 per thirty days
- Number of Awards: Up to five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award will also be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Class 12th in any circulate.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to meet the entire given standards:
- Applicants will have to be Indian electorate
- Aspirants will have to need to enrol in the undergraduate stage programme at any university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To observe for the award, aspirants will have to need to take admission in the acceptable programme at any host university.
- Supporting Documents: Students will have to need to publish the educational transcripts of the entire earlier school attended, a replica of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants will have to have earlier stage certificates with exceptional effects.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will have to should be recognized with the English language.
Benefits: Each winner will obtain the quantity of Rs.500 or 1000 per thirty days to finish their upper training in India.