Chevron is now sponsoring the Chevron International REACH program for remarkable students who want to pursue put up-secondary schooling.
The program is designed to lend a hand students in pursuing a complete-time undergraduate find out about for all of the upcoming instructional yr. It is controlled by means of the Institute of International Education and administered by means of Scholarship Management Services.
Clarity of Information
A treasured alternative for students to finish complete-time undergraduate find out about with find out about award.
The program is open to present high-school or secondary school students who’re making plans to wait as a complete-time pupil in an authorized college, university or vocational-technical school. Current First-year College students enrolled in a complete-time STEM route also are eligible to use.
The Institute of International Education used to be established in 1919. It is among the greatest and maximum skilled non-benefit international instructional and cultural exchanges, coaching and technical beef up organizations on the planet.
Application Deadline: January 15.
- University or Organization: Chevron
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 to $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: U.S. Citizens
- The award can also be taken in the United States
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants will have to be pursuing a point in some of the following STEM disciplines:
- Facilities Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Construction Management
- Petroleum Engineering/Drilling & Completions: Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering
- Earth Science: Geology, Geophysics, Geological Engineering, and Physics
- Information Technology: Applied Math, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Management Information Systems (MIS), Information Technology, and Statistics
- Health, Environment and Safety (HES): Civil Engineering, Safety/Health Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, and Chemical Engineering
Admissible Criteria: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
- Students will have to be enrolled at some of the eligible universities once they make a selection to check within the U.S. (see List of Eligible U.S. Colleges) and persevered parental employment.
- Be kids (dwelling with the worker-dad or mum or different dependent kids on Chevron’s advantages plans) of non-U.S.-payroll lively workers of Chevron and its wholly-owned subsidiaries. It contains kids of retired workers and home companions’ kids.
- If Chevron dad or mum worker is retired, the retiree will have to no longer be hired at a competitor power corporate.
- Must be kids of lively workers of Chevron or non-U.S.-payroll workers
- Must be present excessive school seniors enrolled within the ultimate yr of excessive school or secondary school who can be coming into as first-yr students or
- Current college beginners with a U.S similar GPA of three.zero on a four.zero scale enrolled in a complete-time STEM route of research
- Applicants who will pursue their find out about within the U.S. will have to be making plans to sign up for some of the eligible universities for all of the upcoming instructional yr.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants are required to download the application form and despatched by means of postal carrier, courier or pouch mail to the proper cope with as indexed under.
- Non-U.S.-Payroll Employees’ Children
Chevron International REACH program
Scholarship Management Services
One Scholarship Way
Saint Peter, MN 56082 USA
2) U.S.-Payroll Employees’ Children
Chevron International REACH program
Institute of International Education
530 Bush Street, Suite 1000
San Francisco, CA 94108 USA
- Note: Non-U.S.-Payroll Employees’ Children can talk over with http://www.iie.org/, and U.S.-Payroll Employees’ Children can talk over with http://www.scholarshipamerica.org/.
- Supporting Documents: A finished utility shape (in English, French, Portuguese or Spanish), an essay, a advice shape, and a present & entire transcript of grades for the remaining 4 years of training.
- Entry Requirement: Applicants will have to be having a minimum of a US GPA similar of a three.zero on a four.zero scale in a complete-time STEM route of research.
- The program will supply award vary from $500 to $2,500 for one instructional yr.
- Non-renewable one-time $1,500 honorariums can be awarded to students who don’t show relative monetary want or whose oldsters don’t provide the asked monetary data.
- Furthermore, two of the highest-ranked candidates can be decided on to obtain a $four,000 non-renewable Willard and Bernice Retelle Family Scholarship.