In September 2018, the UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL) will be offering a minimum of 3 CONFINTEA Research Scholarships for a duration of 1 month each and every to researchers from the UNESCO Member States and/or Associate Member States.
UIL will supply each and every pupil with a workstation and get entry to to the really extensive sources of its distinctive library. In addition, students may have an opportunity to switch wisdom with different students, UIL workforce and its exterior companions.
The UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL) is positioned in a wonderful ancient villa in Hamburg, Germany, and is one among UNESCO’s seven training Institutes. UIL helps the Member States in the sector of lifelong finding out with a focal point on grownup and proceeding training, literacy and non-formal fundamental training. It can pay particular consideration to UNESCO’s Global Priority Africa and Global Priority Gender Equality. It has one of the most greatest libraries in the sector inside of its specialised box and hosts the sector’s longest-running magazine of comparative training and lifetime finding out.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to researchers and training execs from the UNESCO Member States.
- Study Subject: Prospective students will be capable of get pleasure from the use of UIL’s wisdom base and sources for his or her analysis in the world of lifelong finding out with a focal point on grownup and proceeding training, literacy, and non-formal fundamental training.
- Scholarship Award: UIL will organize and pay for health insurance coverage, lodging with regards to the Institute, and a go back economic system price ticket to Hamburg, Germany, the place the Institute is primarily based. Additionally, students will obtain a lump sum of €500 contributing to different prices incurred ahead of, all through and after their analysis keep at UIL (comparable to visa prices, delivery, and day-to-day subsistence).
- Nationality: Available to candidates from the UNESCO Member States.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to a few scholarships are to be had.
- Scholarship can also be taken in Hamburg, Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to candidates from the UNESCO Member States.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you will have to meet the next necessities:
Researchers and training execs from the UNESCO Member States who paintings in the world of lifelong finding out with a focal point on grownup training and proceeding training, literacy and non-formal fundamental training.
Participants are decided on at the foundation in their attainable to supply:
- Policy proposals;
- Programme equipment;
- Articles; and
- Research papers
That can also be shared with decision-makers in their house international locations.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally required to supply proof of skillability in English on the upper degree required by means of the University.
How to Apply: An reputable name for programs, which outlines the appliance procedure, is revealed each and every March. The closing date for programs is the tip of May. Successful applicants shall be knowledgeable in early June. Subscribe to our publication to stay knowledgeable about upcoming requires programs.
Interested applicants are requested to post their software by means of 31 May 2018 to UIL Research Scholarship Coordinator Ms Lisa Krolak, at uil-lib-at-unesco.org:
- A protecting letter
- A short lived analysis proposal
- An up-to-date CV