CWF Hamilton & Co. Ltd. is providing the Master’s Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Canterbury. This scholarship is open to pursuing a Master of Engineering level in Mechanical Engineering at the University.
The scholarship is tenable for enrollment of as much as 120 issues, through full-time and part-time1 students at the University. One scholarship, offering monetary help to a price of $16,500 is to be had every year.
Canterbury University (UC) is situated in Christchurch, the greatest town in New Zealand’s South Island. The University gives a really perfect pupil way of life with world-class analysis, inspiring educating, a colourful advanced setting, and students from round the international.
- Applications Deadline: October 15, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for a grasp level program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship shall be awarded in the box of Mechanical Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The candidates have a chance to win $16,500.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: There is just one scholarship to be had.
- Scholarship will also be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the candidates should be following all the given standards:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are to be had to students from throughout the international.
- Entrance Requirements: By 10 December in the yr of software for the scholarship, candidates should have met the educational necessities for enrolment in a program for an ME level in Mechanical Engineering.
The new on-line scholarship software program will start accepting programs roughly 8 weeks earlier than the final date.
How to Apply: To take part in this scholarship, candidates should publish an internet software shape via the given hyperlink: https://scholarshipscanterbury.communityforce.com/Funds/FundDetails.aspx?2B336C50305143384377544D7072776E4650424C4E7862416B397765763569756F4775424352336771795354386F2F592F74797667534263796F7869774C6273