Looking for a scholarship to toughen your undergraduate stage program in the UK? Applications are open for the DA VINCI Academic Scholarship 2019 for high-achieving students arranged via Kent University.
These scholarships are open for UK, EU, and Overseas candidates. Approximately 20 scholarships are awarded in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts in September 2019.
Founded in 1965, The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public analysis university in the UK. It is one of the nation’s main educational establishments generating world-class analysis and main the manner in many fields of find out about.
Why you will have to follow at University?
The university supplies students with alternatives to give a boost to their wisdom, be informed new talents and beef up their CV. It additionally supplies a variety of paintings alternatives for students. The university additionally gives the alternative to paintings with an government trainer on a one to at least one foundation.
- Application Deadline: June 20, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to pursue an undergraduate stage program
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships might be awarded price as much as £1,000
- Numbers of Award: 20 scholarships are awarded
- Nationality: UK, EU, and International applicants
- Scholarship may also be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and International students are eligible to use for the scholarships
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships might be awarded to check the undergraduate stage program in the box of Engineering and Digital Arts.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, the candidates will have to meet all the following eligibility standards:
The scholarships are to be had for the UK, EU, and international applicants. Applicant will have to be enrolled in an undergraduate stage program in the box of Engineering and Digital Arts. Applicant will have to want to adopt cheap tasks to toughen the exterior profile of the School of Engineering and Digital Arts
You may also like those Programs
Completing an undergraduate stage is a chance for the applicants to increase a occupation in control, technical, or engineering wisdom. With an undergraduate stage, you will have a bunch of occupation choices in many spaces.
How to Apply: The mode of software is on-line. Interested applicants can follow for the scholarships thru the Application Portal
Supporting Documents: The candidates will have to put up all the following required paperwork:
- Candidate will have to want to add an essay
- The essay will have to be now not than 750 phrases
- Detailing how learning your preferred undergraduate program at the School of Engineering and Digital Arts will give a boost to your occupation and private building.
Admission Requirements: To be regarded as for the scholarships, the applicant will have to want to follow for admission to check a program in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts and succeed in the following grades at A degree or an identical:
- Biomedical Engineering (UCAS codes 3D9J and 05C3) – AAB
- Computer Systems Engineering (UCAS codes H618, H613, H615, and H617) – ABB
- Digital Arts (UCAS codes W283, W281, W284, and W282) – AAB
- Electronic and Communications Engineering (UCAS codes H607, H619, H608, and H604) – ABB
- Multimedia Technology and Design (UCAS codes G4W2 and G4WF) – AAB
The university will supply all the following:
- Each a success applicant will obtain the quantity price as much as £1,000
- How it Works: The scholarships will toughen the UK, EU and international applicants to check undergraduate stage program
Dates and Deadlines
The scholarship cut-off date is June 20, 2019.