If you might be an international scholar seize the scholarship alternative at The University of Southern Denmark. The programs are open to all international students aside from those that are from EU/EEA nation. The primary goal of the establishment is to toughen the roots and make students cutting edge.
At SDU, scholarship choices are to be had for international full-degree graduate students and Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest students. The scholarship is composed of two portions: complete tuition rate waiver and a grant, to lend a hand duvet dwelling prices amounting to DKK 6090 per 30 days ahead of taxes.
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the primary students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and issues were creating via leaps and boundaries ever since.
Scholarship Key Details:
- Applications Deadline: 1 February and 1 September(2 occasions in three hundred and sixty five days)
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition rate waiver and a grant of DKK 6090 per 30 days ahead of taxes.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Different sort of scholarships is to be had.
- Scholarship can also be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the candidates should be following the given standards:
- Candidates from a non-EU/EEA nation and be eligible to pay tuition charges. The scholarship can be awarded to the most efficient certified of the eligible candidates.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are to be had to students from everywhere in the international.
How to Apply: All eligible candidates who’re introduced a learn about position will robotically be regarded as for the scholarship. No separate software is wanted