The ‘David and Elaine Potter Foundation’ is inviting members to enroll in the David and Elaine Potter Fellowship program and entire your upper research on the University of Cape Town in South Africa.
Clarity of Information
Amazing alternative to review upper with the loose complete direction price.
Founded in 1999, the David and Elaine Potter Foundation supply grants that give a contribution to financial building and well-being in a plural, rational and tolerant society. It is a charitable grant-giving basis to inspire a more potent and fairer society.
Why on the University of Cape Town? The university has a world popularity for its educating high quality and 36 other sports activities membership. It provides quite a lot of disciplines and improve applicants in pursuing their selection stage direction.
- University or Organization: The David and Elaine Potter Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and Doctorate
- Award: Covers the total price after all charges.
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: South Africa
- The program can also be taken in South Africa
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only South African candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can pursue their Master’s and Doctoral research on the University of Cape Town.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants who’re taken with the chance of serving to to guide South Africa into an ever extra a success long term are invited to use for this program.
- A candidate should be supposed to give a contribution to civil society in South Africa, by means of leveraging their instructional merit in any self-discipline.
How to Apply
To Apply: Participants are recommended to participate in a masters or doctoral stage program on the university and then entire the application form for the fellowship and ship it via electronic mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Attach a brief masking letter offering an outline of the guidelines ready for attention, complete curriculum vitae, qualified copies of all transcripts, an electronic mail an HD virtual of head and shoulders, letters of reference from two lecturers who’ve taught and or supervised the player. Also connected, an explanation ·shall be authorized by means of the related instructional division at UCT for the 2020 instructional yr; an essay of not more than 2500 phrases on their supposed position in civil society.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates with a last Honors stage mark of 65% and above are eligible to use.
Benefits: The alternative will quilt the R140, 000 worth of the doctoral direction and R95, 000 (1st yr) and R100, 000 (2d yr) of masters research.