Applications are invited for E4D Continuing Education Scholarship beginning in January 1, 2019. Students from low-income international locations are eligible to use.
The objective of the programme is to beef up the data and talents of long term leaders with the viewpoint of contributing to capability construction and poverty relief in their house international locations.
Freedom and particular person duty, entrepreneurial spirit and open-mindedness: ETH Zurich stands on bedrock of true Swiss values. Our university for science and era dates again to the yr 1855, when the founders of modern day Switzerland created it as a centre of innovation and information.
- Applications Deadline: April 30, 2019 and November 30, 2019
- Course Level: The E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme covers ETH Master of Advanced Studies (MAS), Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) and Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) programmes.
- Study Subject: All MAS, DAS and CAS programmes at ETH Zurich are open for E4D Continuing Education Scholarships.
- Scholarship Award: The E4D Continuing Education Scholarship covers the next bills:
- Economy spherical shuttle price ticket (max. 2’000 CHF) 2
- Visa charges
- Living allowance in the course of the programme: 2’000 CHF monthly if the programme is longer than three weeks (full-time programme). 800 CHF every week if the programme length is as much as three weeks.three four
- ETH basic tuition rate: 580 CHF in line with semester (in the type of a tuition rate waiver).
- Nationality: Students from low-income international locations are eligible to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship can also be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Students from low-income international locations are eligible to use:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde* (Capo Verde), Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, The Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep., Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, FYR, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, RB, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep., Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
The candidate will have to grasp a finished and recognised Master’s stage from a university and evidence operating enjoy of a minimum of 2 years.
The minimum English same old is TOEFL stage C1.
The scholarship is open to applicants from international locations labeled as Least Developed Countries, Low Income Countries and Lower Middle Income Countries in step with the DAC-list of the OECD five. A listing of eligible international locations can also be discovered in Attachment 1.
Moreover, the candidate will have to were authorised to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS programme in line with his/her educational .
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outdoor the house nation will incessantly wish to meet particular English language/different language necessities in order so as to learn about there.
How to Apply: Applications will have to be submitted in digital layout to Patricia Heuberger, ETH Global: patricia.heuberger-at-sl.ethz.ch.
Provide private knowledge, University Diploma and transcripts, CV and a motivation letter (to be specified).
The software procedure contains two steps.
- Application to the chosen MAS, DAS or CAS programme.
- Application to the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme.
Note: Candidates will most effective be regarded as for an E4D Continuing Education Scholarship if admitted to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS programme.
Step 1: Application to MAS, DAS or CAS programme
Consult the programme webpage and/or the programme control to obtain data at the time limits, software procedures and alertness documentation for the chosen MAS, DAS or CAS programme.
Step 2: Application for the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Application documentation:
» CV6 of the candidate
» MSc or Masters Diploma and educational transcript(s)
» Certificate of employment
» 1-2 web page software letter, declaring the incentive to wait the programme and the affect for the candidate’s profession construction and past.
» Two skilled references
» Formal admission letter from the School for Continuing Education confirming that the candidate is admitted to the MAS, DAS or CAS programme (can also be submitted after the applying cut-off date).