The new requires the ECDC international fellowship were revealed. The two-year ECDC paid coaching lets in the man to hold out actions associated with the surveillance and epidemiology of communicable sicknesses.
The ECDC Fellowship Programme has the next programme targets is to reinforce the surveillance and keep watch over of infectious sicknesses and different cross-border health threats or problems with public health fear in the EU/EEA Member States and at EU stage, supporting the implementation of Decision 1082/2013/EU
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) used to be established in 2005. It is an EU company geared toward strengthening Europe’s defences in opposition to infectious sicknesses. It is situated in Solna, Sweden. ECDC works in 3 key strategic spaces: it supplies proof for efficient and environment friendly decision-making, it strengthens public health programs, and it helps the reaction to public health threats.
- Applications Deadline: October 7, 2018
- Course Level: This is a two-year coaching fellowship programme.
- Study Subject: Interested applicants can follow to transform a Fellow in probably the most two paths presented by means of this system: epidemiology and microbiology of public health.
- Nationality: Applicants will have to be nationals of a Member State of the EU/EEA (1) and must have revel in in public health, epidemiology or microbiology.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship may also be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Applicants will have to be nationals of a Member State of the EU/EEA (1) and must have revel in in public health, epidemiology or microbiology.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
In order to be eligible for the ECDC Fellowship Programme, applicants for each paths want to fulfil the next set of formal necessities:
- Thorough wisdom of no less than two authentic languages of the EU/EEA, one in all which will probably be English;
- Be a national of a Member State of EU/EEA*; and
- Be entitled to her or his complete rights as a citizen.
UK nationals stay eligible to use for the 2019 cohort. However, because of the uncertainties posed by means of the United Kingdom’s notification of its goal to go away the European Union, ECDC can not ensure that applicants might be eligible to begin or entire their fellowship at host websites, because the get started date for Cohort 2019 is after 29 March 2019.
In addition, relying at the trail they follow for, applicants want to fulfil the next formal necessities:
Specific eligibility necessities for EPIET Path:
Post-secondary schooling attested by means of a degree in medication, public health, epidemiology, veterinary medication, nursing, biology, microbiology, pharmacology, biomedicine or different health and social sciences, on the stage of Graduate degree or Masters’ level or identical; and no less than one (1) complete 12 months operating revel in in public health or epidemiology.
Specific eligibility necessities for EUPHEM Path:
Post-secondary schooling attested by means of a degree in medication, biology, microbiology, veterinary medication, pharmacology, or biomedicine, on the stage of Graduate degree or Masters’ level or identical; and no less than 3 (three) years of operating revel in in microbiology; or a PhD level in microbiology or identical.
For candidates with a background in laboratory sciences, earlier revel in in public health and epidemiology is a bonus.
How to Apply: For packages to be legitimate, you will have to continue in two steps:
Step 1: Apply on-line
Provide the next components:
- Online utility shape;
b. Detailed EUROPASS Curriculum Vitae (Personal Information must come with deal with, date of delivery, phones, emails and nationality) and;
c. Letter of motivation
Step 2: Electronic mail the Case Id
- Electronic mail the Case Id that might be equipped throughout the on-line submission to ecdc.epietfellow-at-ecdc.europa.european – obviously indicating Surname, EPIET or EUPHEM and the Case Id, in the Subject line.
- Applications will have to be in English, the operating language of the Centre. You is also asked at a later degree to provide documentary proof in authentic in enhance of the statements that you are making for this utility.
- The utility might be rejected if the file is incomplete.