Applications are invited for Entente Cordiale Scholarships for postgraduate research in UK or France. The Entente Cordiale Scholarship is a prestigious investment program for French and British students on the graduate stage (upper than Bac + three) wishing to pursue a 12 months of analysis or analysis in the United Kingdom or France.
The Entente Cordiale Scholarship goals to forge hyperlinks and advance working out between France and the United Kingdom during the change of the brightest younger pros.
The British Council, the United Kingdom’s international company for schooling and cultural members of the family, was once based in 1934. We are developing alternatives across the world and construction agree with between the United Kingdom and the United Kingdom complete global. We are settled in France in 1944.
- Applications Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: Bursaries are to be had to review Master stage programme.
- Study Subject: In 2019, the Entente Cordiale Scholarship Program will perform along the Herbert Smith Freehills program, which gives monetary help to students wishing to adopt a Master of Laws (LLM) in the United Kingdom.
- Scholarship Award: The overall price of an Entente Cordiale scholarship award quantities to Eight-10,000 €.
- Nationality: Bursaries are to be had for French students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship will also be taken in the United Kingdom or France
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Bursaries are to be had for French students.
Entrance Requirements: Candidates will have to satisfy all of the standards under to be eligible:
- Have French nationality OR have finished their upper schooling in France
- Have of a minimum of bac + three stage on the time in their departure to the United Kingdom
- Currently live in France
- Have carried out and gained a conditional be offering to adopt a complete educational 12 months 2019/20 finding out at grasp’s stage at a UK university in any box.
- Applicants making use of for prison research (LLM) will have to specify this selection at the utility shape and will most effective be eligible for the Herbert Smith Freehills – Entente Cordiale Scholarship Scheme. All different programs might be regarded as for the principle scheme.
How to Apply: Applicants will have to specify at the on-line utility shape if they’ve carried out for a Masters in Law (LLM). Applicants making use of for prison research will most effective be eligible for the Herbert Smith Freehills – Entente Cordiale Scholarship Scheme. All different programs might be regarded as for the principle scheme.
- Complete the online application form, importing the supporting knowledge. (Please supply virtual copies of paperwork in .document or .pdf layout and steer clear of huge record sizes)
- post your utility on-line
- Contact your referee to verify they ship a reference without delay to us by way of the applying cut-off date date.
- Complete the applying in English.
- A legitimate ID file (passport/ID Card)
- Evidence of a conditional be offering from a UK university
- Academic transcripts of research (relevés de notes) since baccalauréat (copies)
- A curriculum vitae in English containing the next knowledge:
– correspondence deal with and get in touch with main points
– present career (function and major duties) or present programme of research
– employment background – together with related unpaid paintings revel in
– schooling background, checklist finished lessons/, of entirety dates & grades
(Note: Curriculum vitae’s that don’t comprise this knowledge would possibly end result in the applying being ineligible.)
A supporting remark in English no more than 500 phrases that are meant to deal with the next issues:
– a abstract of your educational, skilled and private background
– what you’ve got selected to review, and why.
– How profitable a scholarship will make a distinction to you
– how you’ll be able to envisage the usage of the revel in you achieve from finding out in the United Kingdom to give a contribution to Franco-British members of the family.