Applications are invited for Scholarships for Erasmus Mundus Master in Women’s and Gender Studies (GEMMA). The Erasmus Mundus scholarship covers the programme’s tuition charges and participation prices.
Scholarships introduced in GEMMA belong to Action 1 strand of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission and are designed to hide probably the most bills students incur all over their learn about duration.
GEMMA is the primary Erasmus +: Erasmus Mundus Master´s Degree in Women’s and Gender Studies in Europe. It is a programme of excellence supported via the European Commission, which has decided on it as an Erasmus Mundus Master Course 3 consecutive instances (in 2006, 2011 and 2017) and prominent from a mean of 150 mission proposals submitted yearly as “a (…) mission and style in the sector of Women’s Studies and Gender Studies in a European and international standpoint”.
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to pursue Master level programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Women’s and Gender Studies (GEMMA).
- Scholarship Award: The Erasmus Mundus scholarship covers the programme’s tuition charges and participation prices. Additionally, the scholarship features a per 30 days contribution to subsistence prices (1.000 euros all over the 24-month length of the Programme) and a annually contribution to the trip and set up prices. The GEMMA Consortium can pay the grants to students in keeping with particular cost preparations which can be communicated to the grantees in advance.
- Nationality: Students from EU and from out of doors European Union are eligible to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers no longer given
- Scholarship can also be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Students from EU and from out of doors European Union are eligible to use.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
- Candidates must be in ownership of a minimum of a University Bachelor level (or its similar: 180 ECTS, minimal three years of analysis).
- Candidates must have confirmed wisdom of the language of instruction of the GEMMA Home Institution and of the language of the Mobility Institution (please see the “Languages” phase of the directions beneath for extra main points).
- Candidates will have to as it should be fill in the net software shape, together with all attachments, and be capable to put up exhausting copies of all required paperwork when asked to take action.
- Candidates will have to publish their software inside the time limit.
- Candidates will have to be capable to decide to full-time learn about all over the two years duration of the route and will have to be capable to whole the obligatory international mobility course.
- Candidates will have to point out the personal tastes for the mobility course – all mixtures are imaginable only if they come with two other universities in two other European nations (it’s due to this fact no longer imaginable to make a choice Granada-Oviedo and Oviedo-Granada).
- Candidates from out of doors the European Union will have to be capable to meet all felony visa complaints.
PARTNER COUNTRY scholarships can also be awarded to students decided on via the GEMMA Consortium who come from a spouse nation (Non EU) rather than a Programme nation and who aren’t citizens nor have performed their primary job (research, coaching or paintings) in a Programme nation (EU) for greater than a complete of 12 months over the past 5 years. Please see web page 116 of the brand new Erasmus+ Programme Guide to be had HERE. You too can in finding the present definitions of Partner and Programme nations on pages 21-23 of the brand new Erasmus+ Programme Guide to be had HERE.
- Only applicants, who’ve carried out to and feature been authorized via the GEMMA Consortium in accordance with its particular pupil software and choice standards, are eligible for an Erasmus+ scholarship in GEMMA.
- Students can follow for an Erasmus+ scholarship to the Erasmus Mundus Action 1 joint programme (máster o doctorate) in their selection however the selection of programs will have to be restricted to a most of 3 other joint programmes.
- Scholarship applicants will have to have already received a better schooling level or reveal a known similar stage of finding out in keeping with national regulation and practices.
- Individuals who’ve already benefited from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship aren’t eligible for a 2nd scholarship for a similar or some other Erasmus+ programme.
- Students who’ve received their remaining instructional level in the similar nation in which they want to whole a part of their Erasmus Mundus programme also are ineligible. Please see web page 116 of the brand new Erasmus+ Programme Guide to be had HERE.
- Students profiting from an EMJMD scholarship can not obtain some other EU grant whilst pursuing their Erasmus+ Master’s research.
English Language Requirements: English: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Proficiency check or similar
Spanish: Instituto Cervantes DELE certificates or similar
Italian: Dante Institute same old check or similar
Language necessities might range relying at the university. In the case of the Universities of Utrecht, in addition to Central European University, TOEFL and IELTS checks are really useful, even if different authentic certificate could also be regarded as.
How to Apply: Candidates must whole the appliance shape in all sections. Applications can also be finished in any of the authentic educating languages of the GEMMA Consortium (English, Italian or Spanish). However, applicants must fill in the appliance in the language of instruction of the establishment they make a choice as their 1st desire house university. Therefore, in case you are making use of to Granada or Oviedo as the first desire house university, you must fill in the appliance in Spanish, whilst in case you are making use of to CEU, York, Lodz or Utrecht, you must achieve this in English. For Bologna, you’ll be able to use both English or Italian. Failure to select the right kind language in your software may just end result in computerized rejection.
The software shape must be submitted on-line by way of the GEMMA webpage. Only exceptionally, if this was once no longer imaginable because of technical difficulties, applicants might e-mail it to gemma-at-ugr.es, at all times sooner than the time limit and after having knowledgeable the central coordination concerning the nature of the difficulties skilled.
The following paperwork (originals) will have to be scanned and hooked up to the net software: (For additional directions, see the report “List of required paperwork”)
- The CV (must practice the Europass template: http://europass.cedefop.europa.european/europass/house/hornav/Downloads/EuropassCV/CVTemplate.cs p)
- Diploma (the place important, the candidate will have to supply a translation into any of the GEMMA running languages)
- Official transcript of educational information (the place important, the candidate will have to supply a translation into any of the GEMMA running languages)
- Separate Average grade certificates (if no longer incorporated in the Official transcripts of Academic Records)
- Language certificates (GEMMA Home University)
- Language certificates (GEMMA Mobility University)
- Motivation letter eight. A photocopy of the candidate’s passport
- Proof of place of abode on the time of making use of
- Letters of advice
Please see paragraph IIIa beneath for detailed directions at the submission of letters of advice.