The Education Development Center is providing International Business Scholarships for a bachelor’s stage at a Canadian university. The scholarship is to be had for students enrolled in a full-time bachelor’s stage at a Canadian university or college.
Export Development Canada (EDC) is a Crown company with a mandate to improve and broaden Canadian capability to interact in industry and to answer international trade alternatives.
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had for pursuing Scholarships are to be had for pursuing undergraduate programme at a Canadian university or college.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for finding out trade (international trade, trade, finance, economics, accounting, and many others.) or trade mixed with environmental or sustainability classes
- Scholarship Award: Competitive
- Nationality: Canada electorate
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship may also be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Canada electorate are eligible to use for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Enrolled in a full-time authorised bachelor’s stage at a Canadian university, college or cégep (please be aware that we require a post-secondary establishment transcript – now not prime school)
- Studying trade (international trade, trade, finance, economics, accounting, and many others.) or trade mixed with environmental or sustainability classes
- Returning to full-time undergraduate research for the 2019-2020 instructional 12 months
- In very good instructional status at a present university, college
How to Apply: Interested candidates will have to entire the net software on or prior to February 15, 2019, 11:59 p.m. EST
The following supporting paperwork are required:
- Letter of intent
Please describe your primary spaces of pastime and your proposed occupation trail highlighting any present or previous actions that show your motivation and attainable in international trade or in international trade with an environmental or sustainability focal point. Also come with how this scholarship will will let you pursue your box of research (Maximum 600 phrases).
A transparent, scanned reproduction of your legitimate transcript(s) from all post-secondary establishments (e.g. university, college, cégep) attended, together with the newest instructional time period.
Transcripts will have to come with detailed knowledge at the grading machine particular on your establishment. We reserve the precise to request the unique, hard-copy transcript.
- Resume will have to obviously come with
- A listing of any honours and/or instructional awards
- Professional paintings revel in
- Any revel in in a foreign country (paintings, find out about, internship)
- Volunteer paintings, extracurricular actions and/or memberships
- Academic or employer reference letter
You will have to come with a reference letter from both a professor/ trainer at your present instructional establishment or out of your employer. The letter will have to be signed and come with the referee’s touch knowledge as we might touch them without delay.
Please be aware the International Business Scholarships software procedure is hosted on EDC’s recruitment web page, so probably the most languages are adapted to a task software. Please continue together with your scholarship software.