The French Institute for Research in Africa is happy to provide its Fieldwork Grants for pursuing the analysis program in 2018. These grants are to be had for grasp and doctoral students.
The intention of the grants is to inspire analysis on grasp and doctoral degree.
The French Institute for Research in Africa (IFRA-Nairobi) was once established greater than 35 years in the past. The Institute exists to advertise analysis in the entire disciplines within the humanities and social sciences inside of East Africa.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Course Level: Fieldwork grants are to be had for the analysis program.
- Study Subject: These grants are to be had within the box of political dynamics, tradition and society, economic system and land problems.
- Scholarship Award: 500 to 1000 Euros relying at the position of residency.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship may also be taken within the Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda are eligible to use.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible:
- Applicants should have Masters & Doctoral level
- Title of the undertaking for which the grant is being asked:
- How is that this undertaking comparable on your present research?
- Does your undertaking qualify as considered one of IFRA’s precedence subjects? (Refer to the decision on IFRA’s web site)
- If sure, which one?
- Summary of the analysis undertaking (Max 600 phrases):
- Give five bibliographic references (max) comparable on your undertaking (together with yours if any).
- Brief abstract of earlier paintings YOU have finished relating to analysis. (If any) (Max 130 phrases)
- Give the precise period of time, location and the actions of the fieldwork for which you’re asking for a grant (Max 600 phrases)
- Have you ever gained a grant and/or a analysis allowance? If so, specify the stipulations and dates
How to Apply:
Applicants can observe by means of electronic mail.