CEMEF is inviting programs for trainee place: Fluorescence Amplification in Bio-Aerogel Internship Program in France. The place is to be had any time ranging from now for six months.
The program is open for an undergraduate pupil, on the stage of the general Master stage undertaking. Expertise in physics, chemical physics of fabrics, and/or fabrics engineering is anticipated.
Clarity of Information
CEMEF is a analysis centre of MINES ParisTech related to the CNRS. It was once created in 1974 and positioned in the Sophia Antipolis science park, close to Nice in the south of France.
Why must observe for this trainee place? In this internship, the coed will get ready aerogels from cellulose answers incorporating debris with very prime refractive index.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
· Organization: MINES ParisTech – CEMEF
· Course Level: Internship
· Value: 550 €/month
· Access Mode: Online
· The award will also be taken in France
· Eligible Countries: Overseas contributors are eligible for this chance.
· Acceptable Course or Subjects: Trainee place: Fluorescence amplification in bio-aerogel
· Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to have wisdom in polymer physics and in optics, capacity to paintings in crew, motivation and sense of initiative and capacity to file frequently on his/her paintings.
How to Apply
· How to Apply: If you have an interest to use for the placement, you will have to entire the online application form at CEMEF.
· Supporting Documents: Please ship your CV, motivation letter, your marks from the remaining two years and electronic mail of a reference individual to Tatiana Budtova, CEMEF electronic mail : [email protected]
· Language Requirement: Students want to show that they have got a just right stage of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The institute will give you the award quantity of 550 €/month to the eligible applicants.