The Ghent University is looking for a extremely motivated and demanding full-time PhD Position in Mathematical Biology at Ghent University Global Campus, Korea.
The Ghent University is a best 100 university and one of the crucial primary universities in Belgium. Our 11 colleges be offering quite a lot of classes and behavior in-depth analysis in each precise and social sciences. Ghent University targets to inspire its students to undertake a essential way inside an inventive, development-oriented instructional and analysis surroundings.
- Applications Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are to be had to pursue the PhD program.
- Study Subject: Full-time PhD Position in Mathematical Biology – Ghent University Global Campus, Korea.
- Nationality: Available for Belgian students.
- Number of Scholarships:
- Scholarship may also be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available for Belgian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
- Hold or be expecting to carry by means of September 2018, a grasp stage in one of the crucial following disciplines: (Applied) Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Chemical Engineering. Exceptional applicants from different engineering/science backgrounds can also be regarded as.
- Should have had a rigorous undergraduate coaching in arithmetic and physics and in common a robust background in arithmetic and physics.
- Be extremely motivated to behavior analysis in the realm of carried out arithmetic, particularly in the realm of mathematical biology/chemistry.
- Have a very good instructional monitor report, a very good command of English and just right instructional writing and presentation abilities.
- Knowledge of biology or chemistry at the undergraduate stage is preferable even if now not obligatory.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are typically required to supply proof of skillability in English at the upper stage required by means of the University.
- Full-Time PhD Position – Ghent University Global Campus
- Department: Department of Environmental Technology, Food Technology and Molecular Biotechnology (KR01)
- Degree: Master stage in one of the crucial following: Mathematics, Physics, Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
- Contract: 1-year contract, renewable (max. four years)
- Occupancy price: 100%
- Vacancy Type: Assistant Academic Staff
Last utility date: August 31, 2018, 12:00 (Applicants are inspired to use right away as the location shall be crammed upon findingthe proper candidate) – Starting date: October 1, 2018 (negotiable)
- Assist his/her supervisors in educating undergraduate classes at Ghent University Global Campus, Korea (physics, arithmetic).
- Conduct analysis in the interdisciplinary box of mathematical biology with a selected focal point on balance research of biochemical response networks.
- Assist his/her supervisors with duties in ongoing and long term R&D tasks.
Profile of the candidate
How to Apply: Application Documents:
- Motivation letter
- Full resume(CV), together with at least 2 references
- Copy of the Bachelors and Masters stage certificate ?
- Transcripts (evaluation of research effects)
All required paperwork should be submitted in English. The paperwork should be merged right into a unmarried PDF report and despatched (topic line: Full-time PhD Position in Mathematical Biology). The candidate will obtain an e mail confirming receipt of the applying.
Application Process and Interview
- Interviews will happen in levels from the primary to be had time, in all probability by the use of Skype ?
- Applicants are inspired to use right away as the location shall be crammed upon discovering the proper candidate
We reserve the proper to carry programs on report for attainable long term task openings.