The Ghent University is looking for a extremely motivated and important full-time PhD Position in Mathematical Biology at Ghent University Global Campus, Korea.
The Ghent University is a most sensible 100 university and one of the vital primary universities in Belgium. Our 11 schools be offering a variety of lessons and behavior in-depth analysis in each precise and social sciences. Ghent University goals to inspire its students to undertake a essential method inside an inventive, development-oriented instructional and analysis setting.
- Applications Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are to be had to pursue the researcher program.
- Study Subject: Full-Time researcher place in Mathematical Biology – Ghent University Global Campus, Korea.
- Nationality: Available for Belgian students.
- Number of Scholarships:
- Scholarship can also be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available for Belgian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
- Hold by way of September 2018, a PhD level in one of the vital following disciplines: Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical / Electronics Engineering, (Applied) Mathematics, Physics. Exceptional applicants from every other engineering/science backgrounds can also be thought to be.
- Should have had a rigorous undergraduate coaching in arithmetic and physics and on the whole a powerful background in arithmetic and physics.
- Be extremely motivated to behavior analysis within the space of carried out arithmetic, in particular within the space of mathematical biology/chemistry.
- Have a very good educational monitor file, a very good command of English and excellent educational writing and presentation abilities. ?
- Knowledge of biology or chemistry on the undergraduate degree is preferable despite the fact that no longer necessary.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are generally required to supply proof of talent in English on the upper degree required by way of the University.
- Full-Time Researcher Position – Ghent University Global Campus
- Department: Department of Environmental Technology, Food Technology and Molecular Biotechnology (KR01)
- Contract: 1-year contract, renewable (max. four years)
- Occupancy fee: 100%
- Vacancy Type: Assistant Academic Staff
- Last software date: August 31, 2018 12:00 (Applicants are inspired to use in an instant as the placement might be stuffed upon findingthe proper candidate)
- Starting date: October 1, 2018 (negotiable)
Assist his/her supervisors in educating undergraduate lessons at Ghent University Global Campus, Korea (physics, arithmetic).
Conduct analysis within the interdisciplinary box of mathematical biology with a selected center of attention on balance research of biochemical response networks.
Assist his/her supervisors with duties in ongoing and long term R&D initiatives
Profile of the candidate
How to Apply: Application Documents:
- Motivation letter
- Full resume (CV), together with a minimum of 2 references
- Copy of the Bachelors, Masters and PhD level certificate
- Transcripts (evaluate of research effects)