Allied Unity is Strength
Win MYR 2100 Scholarship Today
Exclusive for Malaysian Graphic Design Students
Tong Yin Ang, Dean of INTI’s Center of Art and Design (ICAD)
Tan I-Ching, Head of Visual Communication of Malaysian Institute of Art
Zaheer Dodhia, Chief Executive of BrandDesign.internet
Starts: 1st December, 2018
Ends: 10th January, 2019
BrandDesign.internet is worked up to announce the December theme of the scholarship contest, open for graphic design students in Malaysia. The theme is:
Unified Alliance (Unity is Strength)
An issue this is very as regards to Malaysian hearts which is why we wish to see your belief of this national motto within the visible design language.
We welcome your hobby and spirit in participation, particularly the ones graphic design students enrolled in faculties and universities primarily based in Malaysia.
Before you get started, learn those pointers moderately:
Guidelines for Graphic Design Scholarship Contest Participants
- The scholarship award is MYR 2100 which might be granted to the winner of the Scholarship Contest (hereon Contest).
- You might input the Contest from the date of announcement (December 1, 2018) to the top date (January 10th, 2019) until mid-night US EST.
- You should be 18+ years of age, a national of Malaysia, and residing in Malaysia to take part within the Contest.
- You should be enrolled in a college or university this is primarily based in Malaysia with a GPA no longer lower than 2.five.
- You should learn the Terms and Conditions prior to participation.
I) Creative Brief
To take part, you wish to have to practice the theme of Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu (Unity is Strength), the national motto of Malaysia.
- Create an emblem, image or brand that represents your belief of Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu (Unity is Strength). You might upload all or any of those phrases “Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu”, “Unity is Strength”, “Unity”, or none
- The created graphic can’t be an identical or reproduction the national coat of palms of Malaysia. You might come with some parts from it or create new however don’t reflect it.
- Your design must be unique, and must no longer be derived or copied from on-line or offline assets in Malaysia or in different places.
- You might input just one (1) thought on Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu; another graphic design thought might be rejected.
The Contest is a brilliant alternative for students to be informed firsthand enjoy how the graphic design trade works. Your ranking might be according to:
- Ability to practice pointers
- Adherence to the ingenious transient
- Research abilities
- Usage of realized graphic design abilities
- Creative enter and belief
- Ability to specific your self via visible design
Guidelines for Academics and College/University Administrators
Faculty contributors, and college/university directors primarily based in Malaysia (or outdoor) are inspired to enhance this Scholarship Contest which can assist in:
- Giving present Malaysian students the chance to earn and be informed
- Building sensible abilities amongst graphic design graduates
- Celebrate Malaysian national spirit
We, at BrandDesign.internet, imagine each Malaysian merits prime quality training, and the Contest is only a small contribution against it.
If your establishment has no longer been knowledgeable about this, we ask you to percentage this data with them, and on social media to offer everybody an opportunity to be concerned.