The Johnson Center for the Study of American Diplomacy at Yale University is happy to announce the Henry A. Kissinger Predoctoral Fellowship. This fellowship is open to the United Kingdom Students, EU Students, International Students.
Henry A. A Postdoctoral Fellowship at Kissinger Visiting Scholars Program Awards, funded by way of Johnston Center for the Study of American Diplomacy for a 12 months and renewable for an extra 12 months. Postdoctoral Kissinger Visiting Scholars have finished their Ph.D. Degree to begin the fellowship
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
- Course Level: Completion of all path necessities for a Ph.D. in a related box; energetic paintings begun at the dissertation.
- Study Subject: Active paintings begun at the dissertation.
- Scholarship Award: The stipend is $25,000 according to 12 months, with an extra $three,000 in analysis bills.
- Nationality: UK Students, EU Students, International Students
- Number of Scholarships: one scholarship is to be had.
- Scholarship will also be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the candidates should be following all of the given standards:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are to be had to students from all over the global.
Entrance Requirements: Predoctoral Kissinger Visiting Scholars should be enrolled in a Ph.D. program, have finished all coursework, and be operating on a Ph.D. dissertation centered at the function of the United States in international affairs from World War II to the current, together with the behavior of U.S. statecraft, international relations, and grand technique. Kissinger Visiting Scholars fellowships can be awarded to applicants with remarkable proposals that require get right of entry to to the Henry A. Kissinger Papers or different archival holdings associated with American international relations at Yale.
The candidates should put up those paperwork with their software:
- 100-word analysis proposal summary.
- 1000-word analysis proposal, to incorporate a proof of ways get right of entry to to the Kissinger Papers or different archival holdings associated with American overseas family members at Yale would lend a hand succeed in the targets of your challenge.
- Three letters of advice.
- Two writing samples, e.g. dissertation chapters or magazine articles.
How to Apply:
To practice for the scholarship, the candidates should put up a web based software throughout the given hyperlink: