The KTH India Scholarship Foundation Recipients of the KTH India is inviting programs for 2 Scholarships to be had to review Master level programme. Scholarship could have their tuition commission waived for the entire duration of the programme.
Since its founding in 1827, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to turn into one of Europe’s main technical and engineering universities, in addition to a key centre of highbrow skill and innovation. We are Sweden’s biggest technical analysis and studying establishment and residential to students, researchers and college from world wide devoted to advancing wisdom.
Applicants whose first language isn’t English are generally required to supply proof of skillability in English at the upper stage required through the University.
- Applications Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to pursue Master level programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to review any of the classes introduced through the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship additionally features a per 30 days allowance throughout the educational yr (10 months) and is to begin with granted for one educational yr and will also be prolonged only if the learn about effects are sufficient.
- Nationality: Indian electorate are eligible to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are to be had.
- Scholarship will also be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Indian electorate are eligible to use for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
To be eligible you will have to be a tuition-fee paying pupil and feature carried out for a grasp’s programme at KTH as your first precedence. You will have to even be an Indian citizen who has finished your undergraduate programme in India. Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to use. The scholarship isn’t to be had for candidates to joint grasp’s programmes.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are generally required to supply proof of skillability in English at the upper stage required through the University.
How to Apply: The utility for the KTH India Scholarship 2019 is now open!