The School of Biological Sciences at the University of Queensland is now accepting programs for the International Scholarship in Conservation Biology. The scholarship is to be had for international students who follow and are permitted to the Master of Conservation Biology.
The School of Biology supplies world-class analysis and instructing in a variety of basic topics in biology with a terrific vary of terrestrial and marine subtropical habitats and their authentic biodiversity on our door, our sub-tropical location gives innumerable alternatives for discovery.
- Applications Deadline: April 28, 2019
- Course Level: Postgraduate Coursework
- Study Subject: Conservation Biology
- Scholarship Award: as much as $10,000 AUD
- Nationality: International scholar
- Number of Scholarships: Different sorts of scholarships are to be had
- Scholarship will also be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the candidates will have to be following the entire given standards:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are to be had to students from everywhere in the global.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a scholarship, the scholar will have to have won and permitted the unconditional be offering of admission into this system and completed an total GPA more than five in their undergraduate program (students with a GPA beneath five are ineligible for attention in the scholarship spherical).
International candidates are required to finish the School of Biological Sciences International Scholarship in Conservation Biology software shape.
How to Apply:
To follow for the scholarship, the candidates will have to put up an internet software during the given hyperlink:
If you might have any query about this scholarship, touch [email protected]