The Le Cordon Bleu is providing Brisbane Introductory Culinary Arts Scholarships for each home and international students. Scholarships might be to be had to the price of $five,000 and $15,000 for folks enrolling within the July 2018 consumption.
The Le Cordon Bleu is a hospitality schooling establishment, with 23 colleges on 5 continents. Its schooling focal point is on hospitality control, culinary arts, and gastronomy.
The candidate will have to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the applying will have to be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had for pursuing degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for delicacies, patisserie or hospitality control.
- Scholarship Award: For July 2018 consumption, Brisbane Introductory Culinary Arts Scholarships are to be had for:
SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (Diplôme de Cuisine) – $five,000
SIT31016 Certificate III in Patisserie (Diplôme de Pâtisserie) – $five,000
SIT60316 Advanced Diploma Hospitality Management (Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire) -$10,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can also be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are to be had for each home and international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate will have to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the applying will have to be written in English.
Applicants will want to meet the access standards in addition to get ready a 400-word essay as to “why you wish to have to check with Le Cordon Bleu and your profession aspirations to paintings within the hospitality business”.
How to Apply:
Applications can also be despatched via publish or by way of publish.