Applications are invited for Joint Research Program By Eötvös Loránd University and MSD Hungary. The scholarship is to be had for EU voters.
Eötvös Loránd University is across the world identified and its systems are authorized through the Hungarian Accreditation Board. The diplomas issued through Eötvös Loránd University are said international, and its route credit are transferable in all nations in the European Union.
Fluency in written and oral English; superb conversation & presentation abilities are required.
- Applications Deadline: September 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had to pursue analysis.
- Study Subject: The Joint analysis undertaking in the illness house of lung most cancers, in the sector of health economics and end result analysis (HEOR). Additional healing spaces could also be added to make sure the target of skill construction, i.e. to hide and enhance a extensive spectrum of HEOR abilities of the Researcher. HEOR abilities to enhance and duties to hold out throughout this system can come with however now not restricted to:
- Investigation of the illness house (e.g. unmet want, affected person mapping, follow trend)
- The burden of sickness find out about
- Literature overview
- Outcome analysis find out about design/protocol construction
- Disease modelling
- Economic modelling
- Statistical evaluation (knowledge assortment/mining, meta-analysis, and so forth.)
- Writing/presenting clinical summary, manuscript
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship of price 360,000 HUF (app. 1,150 EUR, internet) per thirty days will probably be awarded.
- Nationality: Scholarship is to be had for EU voters.
- Number of Scholarships: One place is to be had.
- Scholarship will also be taken in Budapest, Hungary
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is to be had for EU voters.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
MS/MPH/PhD/ScD/DrPH in health economics, results analysis, epidemiology, pharmacoeconomics, statistics, health services and products analysis, or a similar house.
– Full-time availability for the Project Term, in accordance with standard running hours
– EU citizenship
– Bearing the next abilities:
- Analytical in addition to problem-solving abilities
- Time control, making plans & organizing
- Cultural consciousness
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Visual Basic is a bonus) and in SAS or SPSS or any other an identical statistical package deal.
English Language Requirements: Fluency in written and oral English; superb conversation & presentation abilities.
How to Apply: Applicants should publish the CV, motivation letter, evidence of language, a duplicate of diplomas.