The Queen’s University Belfast is inviting packages for Kyle Scholarships for UK or EU students. The scholarship is valued at £five,000 and will probably be payable upon showed enrolment in the LLM International Business Law programme in September 2018.
Queen’s University Belfast is a public analysis university in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The university used to be chartered in 1845, and opened in 1849 as “Queen’s College, Belfast”.
- Application Deadline: June 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had for pursuing LLM International Business Law programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the sector of legislation.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at £five,000 and will probably be payable upon showed enrolment in the LLM International Business Law programme in September 2018.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship will also be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK or EU students are eligible to use.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Scholarship an applicant should:
Be categorized in residency phrases for charges at UK or EU standing handiest
Have won an Offer of Study for the LLM International Business Law programme in the School of Law
Applicants for the Kyle Scholarship must additionally put up a written observation outlining, in no more than 750 phrases:
- Why they wish to adopt the LLM International Business Law at Queen’s
- What they hope to succeed in via this chance and the have an effect on they believe this may occasionally have on their profession and/or long run ambitions
How to Apply:
To follow for a programme, entire the net software for learn about shape.