The Raoul Wallenberg Institute is proud to announce its annual “Martin Alexandersson Research Scholarship for Human Rights Studies”. Students from around the globe are eligible to use.
The Raoul Wallenberg Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law is an skilled analysis and educational establishment with places of work, programmes, and convening energy overlaying 40 nations. The challenge of the institute is to give a contribution to a much broader figuring out of, and appreciate for, human rights and international humanitarian regulation.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had to pursue analysis.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to be told Human proper research.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship quantities to SEK 30,000 and is awarded to a researcher who’s making plans to hold out, or who’s wearing out, a find out about in the sphere of human rights, ideally in appreciate of Roma populations or anti-Semitism, and who is easily certified for the duty.
- Nationality: Students from around the globe are eligible to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship will also be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from around the globe are eligible to use.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you should meet the next necessities:
Applications are inspired from around the globe in regards to the implementation of human rights of Roma and Jews, together with methods for rights implementation and particular measures directed against those teams.
The venture is to be finished inside of a 12 months length from the announcement of the chosen candidate.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are generally required to supply proof of talent in English on the upper degree required via the University.
How to Apply: A whole software will have to be written in English and include the next data:
- Applicant’s CV (most five pages together with publications)
- Project description which incorporates the purpose and relevance of the analysis as neatly as an indicatory period of time (most 2 pages general)
- Budget which signifies prices associated with the execution of the venture and when appropriate, details about different resources of investment to be had for the venture
Applications will have to be despatched with the topic name “MARS18” to our Academic Assistant Sofie Viborg no later than May 31.