Applications are invited for Master of International Hospitality Management Scholarships on the Le Cordon Bleu. Scholarships are designed for undergraduates or candidates with four years of related industry or hospitality enjoy & experience at control degree.
Le Cordon Bleu is a hospitality schooling establishment, with 23 colleges on 5 continents. Its schooling focal point is on hospitality control, culinary arts, and gastronomy.
The candidate will have to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the applying will have to be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018 for August consumption
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had for pursuing Master of International Hospitality Management or Graduate Certificate/Graduate Diploma.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to review the themes presented by means of the university.
- Scholarship Award: Le Cordon Bleu provides tuition rate aid valued at $five,000
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to Australian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can also be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to Australian students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Undergraduate stage or 4 (four) years related industry or hospitality enjoy and experience at a control degree
- English Language Requirements: The candidate will have to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the applying will have to be written in English.
How to Apply:
Scholarship Application shape, Le Cordon Bleu Application Form and supporting paperwork will have to be despatched by the use of submit.