The new Nankai University Scholarship is now to be had on be offering to check Undergraduate in addition to Master stage systems. These scholarships are to be had Non-Chinese students.
Nankai University is a public analysis university positioned in Tianjin, China. It is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University. It was once based in 1919, through educators Yan Xiu and Zhang Boling.
Applicants whose first language isn’t English are in most cases required to supply proof of talent in English on the upper degree required through the University.
- Applications Deadline: June 15th of every 12 months
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to check any of the themes presented through the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships quantity:
- Undergraduate: CNY 10000 /students/12 months
- Master& PH.D: CNY 15000 /students/12 months
- Nationality: Applicant will have to be a non-Chinese citizen.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship can also be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Applicant will have to be a non-Chinese citizen.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
- Applicant will have to be a non-Chinese citizen.
- Bachelor’s stage candidates will have to have a top school degree.
- Master’s stage candidates will have to have a bachelor’s stage.
- Doctoral stage candidates will have to have a grasp’s stage.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are in most cases required to supply proof of talent in English on the upper degree required through the University.
How to Apply: Nankai University Admittance
- Submit utility fabrics to the International Student Office previous to June 15th.
II. Interview (Informed through e mail).
III. Upon finishing the appliance procedure and being officially approved into Nankai University’s systems, the applicant’s data will then be submitted to the overseas pupil’s admission committee for evaluation. Only after being approved to Nankai University can a pupil qualify for a scholarship.
IV. The International Student Section will announce scholarship effects through the tip of June.
V. Upon announcement, Nankai University International Student Office will mail candidates an Acceptance Letter in addition to Form JW202 – Visa Application for Study in China and some other related paperwork.