In partnership with Orascom Construction Limited, AUC is happy to announce the OCL – AUC program for the dazzling students from Egypt.
Clarity of Information
Excellent alternative for Egyptian students
Founded in 1919, the American University in Cairo is an impartial, not-for-profit, equal-opportunity establishment. It provides 36 undergraduate, 44 masters, and two PhD systems. Its instructional belongings come with the most important English-language instructional library assortment in Egypt.
Why on the American University in Cairo? The university encourages students to assume severely and in finding ingenious answers to conflicts. It provides a confirmed monitor file of a hit achievement of scholar’s profession wishes.
Application Deadline: June 13, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Egypt
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate diploma in Economics
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants will have to be an undergraduate degree-seeking Egyptian scholar from 8 governorates in Upper Egypt: Assiut, Bani Suef, Minya, Sohag, Fayoum, Qena, Luxor and Asian public/Private prime school graduates with demonstrated monetary want.
How to Apply
- How to use: For becoming a member of this program, seekers are required to take admission in undergraduate diploma coursework. After being admitted, candidates can fill and put up the Information Sheet and whole an internet software via Banner Self-Service.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants is also requested for a private commentary, motivation letter, two letters of suggestions and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in an undergraduate diploma, claimants will have to have a minimal ranking of 95 % in Thanawiya Amma or its similar in every other certificate.
- Language Requirement: Seekers wish to move both the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimal band ranking of 6 and writing a ranking of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimal general ranking of 76-82 and writing ranking of 20-21.
Benefits: This is an absolutely funded studentship.