The La Trobe University is offering Optus Postgraduate Cybersecurity Scholarships for the citizens of Australia and New Zealand. These scholarships will be awarded to the best and brightest candidates pursuing studies in the postgraduate Master of Cybersecurity.
La Trobe University is an Australian, multi-campus, public research university with its flagship campus located in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora.
- Application Deadline: March 2, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for students to enrol in one of the Master of Cybersecurity degrees at La Trobe University.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Cybersecurity.
- Scholarship Award: $5000 per year for up to 2 years
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
Be an Australian citizen, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder
Be intending to enrol in one of the Master of Cybersecurity degrees at La Trobe University in 2018
Be able to demonstrate high academic achievement
Have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark or equivalent of 75% in your most recent completed tertiary study
- English Language Requirements:
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.