The Osteology Foundation is providing Research Scholarships for younger investigators to expand their profession in the sector of oral tissue regeneration.
The function of the Osteology Foundation is to supply students an impressive surroundings and experience in scientific and fundamental analysis.
The Osteology Foundation used to be established in 2003 through Dr Peter Geistlich, at the side of the corporate Geistlich Pharma and quite a lot of like-minded mavens. Dr Peter Geistlich used to be a visionary: already in the 1980s, he began to expand regenerative biomaterials. For this goal, he established a industry department inside the Geistlich Group and invested in a brand new generation.
- Applications Deadline: December 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to pursue a one-year analysis programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for younger investigators to expand their profession in the sector of oral tissue regeneration.
- Scholarship Award: The Osteology Research Scholarships are 35’000 Swiss Francs consistent with pupil for a twelve-month keep in probably the most Osteology Scholarship Centres. The Osteology Research Scholarships are presented once a year.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship can also be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Application necessities:
- Academic association
- 35 years outdated or more youthful inside the 12 months of utility.
- The full-time dedication to scholarship (12 months)
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Note: Applications for Osteology Research Scholarships which are situated in the applicant’s nation aren’t conceivable.
English Language Requirements: Applicants should have skillability in English (spoken and written).
How to Apply: Documents required:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Publication checklist
- Recommendation letter
- Language certificates (now not necessary)
- Option to go back to their house instructional establishment