CIC bioGUNE is providing PhD Fellowship in Metabolomics for 48 months to review in Spain. The pupil might be enrolled in a PhD program on the University of the Basque Country because the stage awarding establishment.
The overarching goal of this mission is to broaden and robustly validate metabolomic-based non-invasive serum biomarkers that diagnose subtype, chance stratify, observe NAFLD and its development to NASH and the reaction to remedy.
CIC bioGUNE is a key analysis centre inside the national and international medical panorama and has emerged as a data supply in the realm of health science. The state of the art medical job of CIC bioGUNE researchers explores the interface between Chemistry and Biomedicine, with emphasis on Structural, Molecular and Cell Biology.
- Application Deadline: May 2, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is to be had to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in metabolomics
- Scholarship Award: 48 months. The pupil might be enrolled in a PhD program on the University of the Basque Country because the stage awarding establishment.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to use for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers no longer given
- Scholarship can also be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to use for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you should meet the next necessities:
The applicant must have some extent in analytical chemistry, be fluent in English and is predicted to unexpectedly soak up and broaden ways and ideas from artificial and analytical chemistry. The candidate must have talent in high-resolution chromatography coupled mass spectrometry, have an interest in liver metabolism /serve as and in biostatistics and modelling of organic methods. The PhD pupil must be desired a running wisdom of R and/or Python.
English Language Requirements: The PhD pupil must be desired a running wisdom of R and/or Python.
How to Apply: Please ship your CV at the side of a letter of motivation and no less than 2 references to rrhh-at-cicbiogune.es specifying Ref. 43112 RRHH in the topic line till 02.05.2018.