The University of Copenhagen is providing PhD fellowships ranging from 1 June 2018 or once imaginable thereafter. Fellowships are to be had at the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and analysis establishment in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it’s the second one oldest establishment for upper schooling in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
The candidate must have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the appliance must be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are to be had for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are to be had at the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: The a hit applicants to the PhD positions can be introduced a full-time place for a duration of 3 years, contingent on a ample efficiency, with the precise intent that it effects in a PhD level and clinical publications.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship may also be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to use.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants to the PhD program will have to have comparable to a grasp’s level associated with the topic space of the challenge: Glycobiology, Genetic engineering, Biochemistry, Cell tradition paintings, Epithelial biology and Mass spectrometry.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate must have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the appliance must be written in English.
The utility will have to be submitted electronically by means of clicking APPLY NOW beneath.
Applications will have to be written in English and come with (i) a motivation for the appliance (as much as 1 A4 web page), (ii) curriculum vitae, (iii) checklist of publications, (iv) a duplicate of MSc degree/PhD degree and grade transcripts, (v) a brief overview of clinical analysis carried out prior to now for an MSc thesis/PhD thesis or an identical, and (vi) the names, e-mails, phone numbers and addresses of 2-Three referees.
After the expiry of the time limit for packages, the approved recruitment supervisor selects candidates for evaluate at the recommendation of the Appointments Committee. All candidates are then straight away notified whether or not their utility has been handed for evaluate by means of a professional evaluate committee. Selected candidates are notified of the composition of the committee and each and every applicant has the chance to remark at the section of the evaluate that pertains to the applicant him/herself.
How to Apply:
The mode of making use of is on-line.