The School of Applied Statistics, National Institute of Development Administration, Bangkok, Thailand, is now providing Full Scholarships to certified candidates who need to pursue for Ph.D. in Computer Science and Information Systems on the school.
The purpose of this system is to offer instructional setting that encourages scholar to increase their talent to give a contribution to the development of the fields.
The National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA) used to be established following His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s imaginative and prescient of advancing Thailand’s building during the established order of a sophisticated instructional establishment to organize other people to transform brokers of alternate for national building.
- Applications Deadline: April nine, 2019. Application will also be made at any time of the yr.
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to check PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The program objectives the ones students with analysis pursuits in subjects in most cases related to pc science and knowledge methods. The house of focus is composed of synthetic intelligence and system finding out, pc community and safety, multimedia and symbol processing, pc graphics and animation, database methods, knowledge methods control, User Interface Design, knowledge safety control, wisdom control, device structure, dispensed and parallel computing, running methods.
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Scholarship Award: This is a complete scholarship programme.
- Nationality: Scholarships are open for Thai and International graduates.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship will also be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open for Thai and International graduates.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
Open for Thai and International graduates with a grasp’s level in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, and Information Technology or in the comparable fields, having a excellent command of English, graduated from the institutes each home and out of the country, which were approved via the Commission on Higher Education (CHE).
English Language Requirements: Applicants will have to comply with NIDA’s announcement on English talent necessities as follows:
three.1 Unless candidates are local English audio system or have bought their bachelor’s and/or grasp’s levels no more than 5 years from international instructional establishments the place English used to be the language of instruction and learn about, they’re required to put up a take a look at ranking of both the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or TOEFL/ITP or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimal TOEFL ranking is 550 for the paper and-pencil take a look at or 213 for the pc primarily based take a look at or 79 for the Internet primarily based take a look at. For TOEFL/ITP, the minimal ranking is 550 and for the IELTS, the minimal ranking is 6.five issues.
three.2 Applicants, who don’t meet the English talent necessities in three.1 however gain the TOEFL ranking at 450-549 for the paper-and-pencil take a look at, or 174 – 212 for pc primarily based take a look at, or 65 -78 for the Internet primarily based take a look at, or 450 – 549 for TOEFL/ITP, or five.five – 6.four issues for IELTS, could also be authorised to this system. However, they will have to sign up for English classes in accordance with the requirement of the curriculum on remedial classes and are required to resubmit the TOEFL/ITP ranking of 530 or above previous to their commencement from this system.
How to Apply: Required Documents
five.1 Official transcripts of all university research
five.2 Official TOEFL, TOEFL/ITP (NIDA) or IELTS take a look at ratings
five.three Two letters of advice
five.four Two 1-inch footage taken no more than six months previous to the appliance date.
five.five Thai National ID Card or Passport (for foreigner)