Applications are invited for a PhD Scholarship financed by means of the Polish National Science Center (NCN) below a grant Opus 14 Mechanistic investigations for native thermal oxidation of skinny MoS2 in the sector of fundamental analysis for versatile nanoelectronics.
Taking under consideration the entire quantity of analysis universities that reaches 20 thousand, the University of Warsaw is likely one of the most sensible three% of the sector’s absolute best universities. According to international scores, it is also the most efficient university in Poland and one of the main ones in this area of Europe. In addition, the University of Warsaw holds superb positions in comparative opinions of the standard of schooling, in explicit, learn about programmes, such because the Quacquarelli Symonds World University Ranking and Eduniversal Best Masters and MBA Worldwide.
- Applications Deadline: January 15th, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to pursue the PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the sector of fundamental analysis for versatile nanoelectronics.
- Scholarship Award: Combined remuneration with a departmental PhD scholarship would possibly achieve ca. 5000 PLN web per thirty days.
- Super great labs at CNBCh in a wonderful Ochota Campus of UW!
- Great analysis in collaboration with well-acclaimed researchers in Switzerland and USA.
- NCN scholarship of 3000 PLN web per thirty days for a length of as much as 36 months. For EU applicants NCN scholarship will likely be supplemented by means of a departmental PhD scholarship, recently ca. 1900 PLN web in line with.
- Nationality: Scholarships are to be had for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship can also be taken in Research could also be hooked up with horny analysis remains at prestigious universities in Switzerland (EPFL) and USA.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are to be had for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
- Motivated candidates ready to research and provide medical information the usage of computer systems and in fluent English.
- MSc in both Chemistry or Physics or Material Science.
- Readiness to accomplish day-to-day paintings tasks at CNBCh.
- Readiness to commute for a couple of brief analysis remains in a foreign country all the way through the time of the challenge.
- Evidence of previous medical works akin to publications and/or convention posters/talks.
- Prior revel in in the physicochemistry of 2D fabrics the usage of AFM and/or different strategies.
English Language Requirements: Applicants should be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Please e-mail the entire following paperwork to rszoszkiewicz-at-chem.uw.edu.pl by means of January 15th, 2019:
- CV with a canopy letter.
- MSc thesis (in a pdf structure).
- Names, emails and phone numbers of two references.
- List of the entire grades from the MSc and BSc research.