RMIT University is overjoyed to announce the PhD Scholarship in 2D Materials for Low Energy Electronics for the most efficient and sensible applicants in Australia.
The major function of this system is to reinforce home and international students beginning a PhD level for three-year at RMIT for the instructional consultation 2020/21.
Clarity of Information
Great alternative to review a PhD level in Australia
RMIT University is the analysis university that used to be based in1887. It gives more than a few find out about in a foreign country programmes, certificate and diplomas, via to bachelor’s levels, postgraduate, masters and PhD choices.
Why at RMIT University? By attending this university, students will in a position to construct their skilled functions past the find out about programme. RMIT helps your goals and is helping you increase agile, cutting edge tactics of pondering.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD level
- Award: $31,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Any
- The award can also be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international students are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD level in 2D fabrics for low power electronics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet the entire following standards:
- Have a firstclass honour or similar in fabrics engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, physics or similar disciplines.
- Meet RMIT University’s access necessities for the Higher Degree through Research techniques.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have an interest in this schooling award then you’re had to take admission in the PhD degreeat the university. After taking affirmation, seekers want to touch Dr Torben Daeneke.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, instructional transcripts, 3 references and design portfolio should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a grade instructional success of 70% or upper and a top difference is 80% or upper.
- Language Requirement: International applicants who’ve finished research in another country are required to offer present proof of English language proficiency via some of the following: an accredited English language proficiency test, an accredited English language provider and a recognised qualification
- Benefits: The studentship will give you the award quantity of as much as $31,000 in keeping with annum for 3 years with a conceivable six-month extension.