The Department of Management, Society, and Communication (MSC) is taking a look for extremely motivated aspirants to use for a PhD place centred on cutting edge town answers. This studentship is funded via the Copenhagen Business School in Denmark.
The primary object of this system is to make stronger home and international students beginning a PhD stage for three-year at CBS for the educational consultation 2020/21.
Clarity of Information
Wonderful alternative to pursue a PhD stage in Denmark
Copenhagen Business School is without doubt one of the maximum prestigious industry faculties in Denmark that used to be based in 1917. It gives educational, built-in interdisciplinary and in depth change programmes.
Why on the Copenhagen Business School? The techniques of this school can help you acquire sensible abilities and make connections for a long run activity. Here students have many alternatives to pick out positions closest for your box of research.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: The Department of Management, Society, and Communication
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully salaried
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award may also be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD program might be awarded in any topic presented via the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the following standards:
- Candidate must have a elementary coaching on the Masters stage (very similar to the three + 2 Bologna procedure). An tutorial background in the social sciences is essential.
- The applicant should have effectively finished the Master’s stage sooner than starting up PhD at CBS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking benefits of this grant, claimants wish to be enrolled in PhD degree coursework at CBS School of Business and Management. After taking confirmation, seekers will be capable of practice in the course of the online portal for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of a Master’s stage certificates or different certificate of a corresponding stage, temporary curriculum vitae (CV), record of papers and publications, one replica of a chosen written paintings (e.g. Master’s thesis) and documentation for English language abilities together with evidence of written English talent.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have gained a grade 10 or upper at the Danish 7-point grading scale on their grasp’s thesis (see information on equivalents:http://eng.uvm.dk/general-overview/7-point-grading-scale) for access in CBS.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be fluent in English. The a success applicant should have a file of most sensible grades from in the past finished techniques.
- Benefits: The university will give you the tuition charges, place of business area, shuttle grants plus a wage, lately beginning with per 30 days app. DKK 23.770 (app. three,160 euro) as much as DKK 28.964 (app. three,860 euro) relying on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1% of 85% of the bottom wage.