The University of Hamburg invitations programs for a PhD-scholarship for plant ecology in the undertaking “WEPSS – Warming Effects on Plant Soil interaction and ecosystem functioning in Wadden Sea Salt marshes”.
The University of Hamburg is a complete university in Hamburg, Germany. It used to be based on 28 March 1919, having grown out of the former General lecture gadget and the Colonial Institute of Hamburg in addition to the Akademic Gymnasium.
If English isn’t your first language then it is very important display that your English language talents are at a prime sufficient stage to be triumphant in your research.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the sphere of Plant Ecology.
- Scholarship Award: The PhD-scholarship comprises 1100 Euro per 30 days (tax-free, with out health insurance coverage/ health insurance coverage, needs to be organised through the scholar him/herself) and a per thirty days addition of 100 Euro to hide subject material prices and incidental bills.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can also be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Germany are eligible to use.
- Entrance Requirements:
An superb university level in a related box (e.g. plant ecology, environmental science, panorama ecology)
Interest in interdisciplinary analysis about local weather alternate results on salt marsh ecosystems
The undertaking comprises fieldwork in the North of Schleswig-Holstein, thus enjoy with fieldwork and willingness to stick at the sphere web site for a while all the way through the sphere season is anticipated
Experience with statistical research of ecological knowledge e.g. the usage of the Software ‘R’
A sound riding licence
Knowledge of the ecology of coastal ecosystems or different wetlands turns out to be useful
Due to the anticipated collaboration with different undertaking companions, excellent English language talents are wanted.
- English Language Requirements: If English isn’t your first language then it is very important display that your English language talents are at a prime sufficient stage to be triumphant in your research.
How to Apply:
Applications must come with a canopy letter, curriculum vitae along side touch main points of two referees (names and email addresses), and copies of level certificates(s). Please mix all paperwork into one unmarried pdf-file. Please specify whether or not you practice for the subject (1) plant ecology, (2) soil fauna, or (three) soil science.